It’s often the simple gestures that can demonstrate the greatest love.
After a trip to the salon she was given for Mothers’ Day, her new hairstyle was ruined in the shower the next morning — but Andrew wasn’t going to give up.
Knowing how happy she had been with her new style, he returned to the salon, hoping to buy all the products necessary to re-create the look for her. When Andrea Gomez, the stylist who had done Theresa’a hair, realized his plan, she offered to teach him hairstyling for free so that he could do Theresa’s hair at home for her.
Another stylist at the salon recorded the beautiful moment that has Facebook gushing. “Proof that true love really exists,” she wrote in the caption. These small sacrifices and extra efforts are what makes true love and they inspire others to do the same for their loved ones.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!