These entrepreneurs came up with a creative way to fund the ministry they love.
Founders of ProjectYM Vasinda and Marchand needed a way to fund the ministry they love, so they co-founded Catholic Balm Co., a company that sells Catholic-themed beard ointment and accessories. After a successful trial run at one of their speaking engagements, they launched their business. Their entrepreneurship and ministry now allows them to serve, to inspire, and do what they love.
The tag-team of ministry and entrepreneurship has a long history in the Church, stretching back to the first apostles, so if you’re searching for a way to fund that mission-based project you’ve been wanting to launch, you may find some inspiration in these men. You can learn more about their story here.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!