The Knights of Columbus shines a light on a group of musically inclined seminarians.
St. Augustine said that when you sing, you pray twice. The group of young men in the video above are dedicated to pursuing the priesthood — and, supported by the Knights of Columbus in their vocation, also look to evangelize culture through the power of song.
“These little actions, God can take them and do amazing things with them,” says seminarian Michael Connolly. “Hopefully, this small thing of a bunch of guys who just love to play music, who happen to also be in the seminary, that’ll reach people and help them experience the love of God.”
Be sure to watch other videos from this series, including:
You can find more inspiring stories about these Everyday Heroes on the Knights of Columbus YouTube Channel.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!