These saints expelled demons and cast out evil wherever they went.
Throughout the centuries countless saints have done exactly that, casting out demons from people and places through the power of God. They were instruments that God used to show his might, reminding us that Satan is powerless when confronted by the Blessed Trinity.
Here are five such saints who cooperated with God and proved to be a “terror” to any demon.
Click “launch the slideshow” in the image below:
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!