Who are these mysterious beings created by God?
Sts. Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael are the only archangels mentioned by name, but they are given very important tasks in the history of salvation.
However, many other questions still remain. For example: Who are they in the first place? How do they affect my life today? Do they still exist?
To help you understand more about these mysterious beings that God created, here are five things you need to know about archangels:
Click “launch the slideshow” in the image below:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!