“Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)
If you’re preparing to go through a change — or perhaps you’ve had one suddenly cast on you — this prayer from The Criterion will help you embrace change by surrendering your cares to God the Father:
I ask you to bless this new beginning.
Though much has changed, I know your love for me will never change.
Please remind me of your presence in the kindness, patience, and guidance others extend to me in this new place.
Help me to be the best version of myself, so that I may flourish here — mentally, physically and spiritually. Let my Christ light shine for others, so that they may know your goodness.
Anoint this threshold with your peace. I place my hand in yours, God. Together, let’s begin.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!