Wigs for Kids is changing the lives of kids experiencing hair loss.
Wigs for Kids is a national non-profit providing hair replacements for children experiencing hair loss, at no cost to their families. In the video below, one beautiful young girl receives her first wig, and her reaction shows how much relief the simple gift of a wig can bring for a child going through this kind of stress.
Watch the video below to see her reaction.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!