The tennis star got women talking about their humbling stories of raising kids.
She wrote, “Kids humble us. The other day on a flight home Olympia insisted on running up and down the aisle and when I finally got her to sit still she threw up all over me. #ThisMama would love to hear your stories of motherhood … even ones like this!”
And, from baby puke to toddler tantrums, many mothers responded!
Let’s remember to offer encouragement to all the mamas out there. You can click here for more stories.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!