These men and women have shone a positive light on their extra special kids.
Yet these famous individuals have decided to speak publicly about their childrens’ special needs, champion their causes, and celebrate their lives. They’ve lent their support, experience, and fame to raise funds to help other children and families who may be in need. A lot of them have also shone a positive light on their childrens’ conditions, demonstrating that while their kids may have particular needs or differences, they are very much a blessing to their families and to the wider community.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!