Her words to the three shepherd children were both comforting and challenging.
During many of the visions the Blessed Mother spoke to the children and gave them specific instructions, often encouraging them to pray. Her words were at times comforting, but also challenging, giving the children (and the world) a great task of praying for peace.
Here are many of her sayings that were recorded by the visionaries, and that still speak to us today.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!