It’s the moments when we struggle that count the most.
It’s the moments when we are challenged that determine our integrity. But, in practice, choosing integrity takes more than wise words; it takes grace. If you’re struggling with your commitments right now, take a minute to ask God for His grace in the situation:
Father, apart from You, I can do nothing. In this time of stress in my life, I humbly ask for Your grace to heal my heart and guide my path. I know you wish to give me your grace and I believe in Your mercy and so I trust that You will provide for me in all things. As I reevaluate my commitments, I ask for Your light over my life to show me where I need to change and where I need to persist. You know my heart more intimately than I do, and You desire my good even more than I do. Therefore, I surrender myself to You, trusting in Your grace to provide me the courage to change, the strength to persist, and the wisdom to know how to decide. Jesus, I trust in You. Amen.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!