Wintertime isn’t a beautiful season for everyone …
If you feel those winter blues coming on, it’s important to care for yourself spiritually, as well as physically and mentally. Here’s a simple prayer to get you started…
Heavenly Father, You are the source of all my happiness and peace, I know that You care for me in all things and that You never let a moment pass from me without Your loving presence. When sadness, exhaustion, and anxiety invade my life, please make Your presence known to me in a special way and to send the Holy Spirit to comfort me in my suffering. I ask that You be with me today to care for me as my Father. Please grant me the grace to remain gentle with myself, patient with those I encounter, and hopeful in prayer. Allow me to keep myself always in Your presence today, especially when I feel most alone. Thank you, Father, for the loving care You show to me always. Amen.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!