Wintertime isn’t a beautiful season for everyone …
If you feel those winter blues coming on, it’s important to care for yourself spiritually, as well as physically and mentally. Here’s a simple prayer to get you started…
Heavenly Father, You are the source of all my happiness and peace, I know that You care for me in all things and that You never let a moment pass from me without Your loving presence. When sadness, exhaustion, and anxiety invade my life, please make Your presence known to me in a special way and to send the Holy Spirit to comfort me in my suffering. I ask that You be with me today to care for me as my Father. Please grant me the grace to remain gentle with myself, patient with those I encounter, and hopeful in prayer. Allow me to keep myself always in Your presence today, especially when I feel most alone. Thank you, Father, for the loving care You show to me always. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!