These incredible works sell for thousands of dollars.
Rather than painting her scenes on a canvas, Anisimow paints a living person, along with their props and backdrop, photographing the exquisite results.
“You can move around but you still look like a painting,” the now 11-year-old prodigy explained.
Anisimow, who calls herself a “business artist,” is saving her money to attend Sorbonne in Paris and says she hopes she will continue painting for the rest of her life.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!