An acapella flash mob brought the restaurant to life with their Christian praise song, and it’s gone viral.
The male singers came from several countries including the United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Guatemala, and more. They were in town to attend the Acapella Ministries’ Worship Leader Institute Conference. Arranging a flash mob for the local Chick-fil-A has become a tradition for the participants of the conference, and hopefully it will continue for many years to come.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!