If we begin our tasks with peace and calm, we will often end our work day that way, too.
Here’s a prayer to help you get started …
Heavenly Father, thank You for this day and for the ability to do the work that I will take on today. I know that I accomplish nothing without Your grace, and I trust that You will sustain me in all I do. If You are not with me in this work, then it will profit me nothing; nevertheless, I know that because I surrender my works to You, You will be with me in all I do, in my successes and in my failures. I ask that You grant me peace to begin this day ready to respond to Your Most Holy Will and ready to love every person You have set in my path.
St. Joseph the Worker, prayer for us.
Our Lady Immaculate, pray for us.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!