Giving thanks for all we are and all we have
A moment in time repeated all around the world each day bringing grace, healing, hope and salvation to those who present themselves to receive Him.
It is a moment that pulls us up out of the world and into His loving embrace and gives our lives true purpose and meaning.
It is a moment that has the power to heal all divisions if only we were to keep our gaze fixed on Him and not be distracted by the storms of life.
It is a moment that changes who we are, how we act and how we think by uniting us with the One who humbled Himself to be amongst us.
It is a moment to acknowledge that all we have and all we are comes from Him.
This is true Thanksgiving.
And so we pray,
On behalf of Aleteia, we wish you, your family, and friends, a very Blessed, happy and Holy Thanksgiving.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!