Fan favorites from around the world on the feast of St. Cecilia.
This year saw a lot of remarkable recordings released by faithful musicians all over the world, in just about every genre. Though there may be differences in styles, they share themes of faith, love, and hope, which unites them as Catholics and as artists.
Without further ado, we present the 30 best Catholic Music Artists of 2018, in no particular order. These are the artists who were most appreciated by Aleteia’s audience across our seven editions.
Be sure to make your way to the end of our TOP 30 to discover what your favorite artists will receive from Cecilia Music.
Top 30 Catholic Artists of 2018
Brother Isaiah, Franciscan Friars of the Renewal – “Struggler”
Alfareros – “Nadie que no seas tu”
Matt Maher – “Your Love Defends Me”
Verónica Sanfilippo – “Ángelus”
Father Rob Galea – “Silent Night”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!