Through his many homilies and audiences, John Paul II left a blueprint for a blessed Advent.
The good news is that the Church has a rich treasury of resources that can help you keep the spirit of Advent alive in your heart.
One such treasure is the vast number of homilies and audiences of St. John Paul II. He spoke eloquently each year about the Advent season and left us many insightful reflections to guide us on our Advent journey.
Here is a short collection of his insights that teach us how to have a fruitful Advent season.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!