They’re simple and easy to remember — and they’ll help you have your best year yet!
Everyone wants to start the new year off on the right foot, and make some real changes. That’s great! It’s just less great when only days after making the resolution you see that you’ve already failed. It’s after you’ve already failed that things are most serious — are you going to give up your resolution altogether, or stick with it? At the very least, keep these slogans in mind when you’re tempted to give up:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!