We never pray alone.
Heavenly Father, I need You in a special way this Christmas. I feel so alone, and it seems impossible to enter into the joy this season its supposed to bring. It feels as though my suffering is invisible, but I know that it is never invisible to You. You see every moment of loneliness and every tear. You see my confusion, my exhaustion, and my grief. You look on me with love and compassion, and I know You desire to comfort me now more than ever. I pray that You will allow me to know Your love for me in a special way this Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Grant me peace in my heart at the thought of You, my loving Father. Grant me clarity and trust in Your holy providence. Jesus, I place myself in Your Sacred Heart to console You, and I ask that You unite my suffering to Yours. Jesus, I trust in You. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!