The annual concert is considered one of the most beautiful celebrations in the world.
This year the choir and orchestra performed music by J. S. Bach, Mozart, Handel, Poulenc, Howells, Warlock, Darke, Mawby and Esenvalds. Founded in 1901, the Choir is the only Catholic cathedral choir in the world to sing daily Mass and Vespers, while also performing concerts at home and abroad.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!