Keep your little ones busy while ensuring the Christmas spirit spreads into the New Year.
Just to reassure you, though … if you’re feeling a little frazzled after feeding and entertaining friends and family — these activities don’t need to be over-complicated or stressful. And some might even leave you a little time to sit down and reflect on Christmastide, life in general, and perhaps eat a few of those leftovers in peace.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!