Start your new year off right by acknowledging Who it is that guides all of our dreams and endeavors.
Father, You loved me into existence in the moment of my conception and You have continued to sustain me in being with Your love for every moment since. No thought, word, or action of mine has gone unknown to You or unseen by Your merciful gaze. You know my innermost heart, and You have formed me in Your image. In every moment, You watch over me with Your strong protection. I ask that You grant me the grace to remember Your presence throughout the coming new year so that I may offer my every word and every task to You. I ask that You grant me the grace to sanctify my daily life and make it wholly pleasing to You, Father. Mother Mary, I ask that You place me in your Immaculate Heart as you intercede for me to live my life in accordance with God’s most perfect will. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!