Here’s how the Blessed Mother can help make life more serene and fulfilling …
The first day of a new calendar year is always a holy day in the Church dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God, so it’s a perfect day to consider how we might lean on Mary in the coming year to help us achieve the hopes and goals we have for 2019. While we can always ask for her intercession, we can also learn by her example and apply it to how we live. And isn’t that the perfect new year’s resolution? Click on launch slideshow below to reveal nine simple ways to get closer to Mary.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!