Here’s how the Blessed Mother can help make life more serene and fulfilling …
The first day of a new calendar year is always a holy day in the Church dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God, so it’s a perfect day to consider how we might lean on Mary in the coming year to help us achieve the hopes and goals we have for 2019. While we can always ask for her intercession, we can also learn by her example and apply it to how we live. And isn’t that the perfect new year’s resolution? Click on launch slideshow below to reveal nine simple ways to get closer to Mary.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!