The upcoming World Youth Day, which will be held in Panama on January 22-27, has a few surprises in store for attendees.
According to the organizers, the “Xto Music” competition will create a forum for “musical participation by young people at the Auditorium at the Cristonaut@s Park, located in Omar Park during days of the WYD Panama 2019, where they can perform religious or secular songs with contents promoting values such as life, friendship, love, etc.”
Those who wish to participate should start by registering on the website www.cristonautas.com and should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the user name and email they used to register. They can also send this information by Facebook messenger and/or by WhatsApp +1-786-620-1056.
The rules for the competition are available here:
The objective of the “Xto Painting” competition, according to the organizers, is “the creation of paintings using various artistic techniques, as chosen by the artists, inspired in the official theme of the 2019 WYD, ‘The Annunciation to Mary.’”
The works of the artists who participate in the competition will be exhibited in Omar Park in Panama City, around Cristonaut@s Park, from January 22 to 25, 2019.
All the information about participation in the competition can be found on this page: http://www.cristonautas.com/index.php/xto-painting/
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!