The pope known for a prophetic vision of Satan and the Church had much to say about the Rosary and public life.
In the midst of the turmoil, one of the topics he returned to time and again was the Rosary. In fact, some have dubbed him the “Rosary Pope,” since he wrote no less than 10 encyclicals on the Rosary.
This slideshow features 10 quotes, one from each of his encyclicals, that highlight the power of the Rosary to transform society, especially when it is in the midst of great evil.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!