Invoke the heavenly aid of a saint who spent his life educating children in the ways of God.
This is something that St. John Bosco understood well, as he poured out his every ounce of energy into educating children along the path of virtue. He knew that it wasn’t simply teaching them a list of facts, but leading them to be virtuous human beings.
When a teacher needs some extra heavenly help, he or she can turn to St. John Bosco, a powerful intercessor for all those in the field of education.
St. John Bosco
Friend of the young,
Teacher in the ways of God,
Your dedication to empowering the needy inspires us still.
Help me to work for a better world,
where the young are given the chance to flourish,
where the poor’s dream for justice can come true,
and where God’s compassion is shown to be real.
Intercede for me as I bring my needs to you and to
our heavenly Mother, the Help of Christians.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!