The Alfareros release the video ‘Grandiosa’ from the album that won them the Latin Grammy award.
This was the first time the group, which came together in 1995 in the Dominican Republic, received a nomination for this award.
The single also features Catholic singers Ítala Rodriguez (Chile) and Verónica Sanfilippo (Argentina).
In the song and video “women are invited to make a ‘grateful memory’ and remember how valuable we are in the eyes of God. We are the most important treasure in Your eyes, we were created as the favorites of His love. It took him only a moment to create the light, the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, but with us he took his time, he thought of every detail and he loves us despite everything, we are more than enough for him, we are GRANDIOSA, because we were created in the image and likeness of the greatest.”“Grandiosa” can be found on the Alfareros’ YouTube channel or on Spotify, or it can be downloaded for free from the website http://www.alfareros.do.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!