Rich in symbolism with colorful blossoms, these blooms will remind you that spring and Easter aren’t far away.
But take heart — some beauty and joy can be injected into our days by picking out some winter blooms to add a touch of nature and color to our homes and offices. We’ve selected a few of our favorite posies to brighten up your days as winter rages. Some, you might be surprised to know, even have religious meaning, too.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!