In preparation of St. Valentine’s Day, here are some thoughts to consider about the true value of spousal love.
With this in mind, we thought we’d share some quotes that celebrate the beauty of marriage, and the unique love a couple has for each other. These quotes from saints, literary giants, and scripture all share the resounding message that while marriage takes work and devotion, the love between a couple can grow over time and bring them closer to God.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!