Draw closer to Jesus with this daily consecration to his Blessed Mother.
One way to express that love and veneration of the Virgin Mary is to consecrate your day in her honor, offering it up to her so that she may show it to her Son, Jesus. By doing so, you will draw closer to Jesus, through your devotion to his Blessed Mother.
Below is a beautiful prayer that recognizes the Virgin Mary as your mother and queen, entrusting to her all that happens throughout the day, so that she can make it into an acceptable prayer before the throne of Heaven.
My Queen, My Mother, I offer
myself entirely to thee.
And to show my devotion to thee,
I offer thee this day, my eyes,
my ears, my mouth, my heart,
my whole being without reserve.
Wherefore, good Mother, as I am thine own,
keep me, guard me as thy property and possession.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!