Say this prayer to invoke the intercession of the saint depicted in the picture or statue.
Often we might pass by a picture or statue of a saint, and it presents us a brief opportunity to ask that saint for their intercession.
Whatever saint it might be, they want to help us in our exile here below and to join them some day in Heaven. Here is a brief prayer that can be prayed when passing by a picture or statue of a saint, which reminds us of that profound reality and helps us orient our lives toward God.
Pray for me, O happy Saint, your time of exile is passed. When shall I be like you in Heaven?
Let us pray each day that we will join the saints in Heaven and enjoy the blessed happiness that they now experience for all eternity.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!