Transport yourself to the tabernacle and pray this prayer of love.
Below is one such prayer that is thankful for God’s presence in a person’s bedroom, but also in the Holy Eucharist in the tabernacle. It presents a beautiful time to consider how Jesus is waiting there for us in the tabernacle. While we aren’t able to physically go to him in the middle of the night, we can spiritually transport ourselves to his side and offer a short prayer of thanksgiving.
Great God! Father, Son and Holy Spirit! I adore thee truly present here by thy immensity, which fills all space; and I rejoice with adoring love and gratitude, that in thee we live, move and have our being.
Then, in spirit before the tabernacle, say:
My Divine Jesus, lover of humanity, I thank thee for thy tender and loving condescension, in remaining with us day and night! O Angels of our sanctuary! Love, praise, and adore my Jesus for me.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!