Transport yourself to the tabernacle and pray this prayer of love.
Below is one such prayer that is thankful for God’s presence in a person’s bedroom, but also in the Holy Eucharist in the tabernacle. It presents a beautiful time to consider how Jesus is waiting there for us in the tabernacle. While we aren’t able to physically go to him in the middle of the night, we can spiritually transport ourselves to his side and offer a short prayer of thanksgiving.
Great God! Father, Son and Holy Spirit! I adore thee truly present here by thy immensity, which fills all space; and I rejoice with adoring love and gratitude, that in thee we live, move and have our being.
Then, in spirit before the tabernacle, say:
My Divine Jesus, lover of humanity, I thank thee for thy tender and loving condescension, in remaining with us day and night! O Angels of our sanctuary! Love, praise, and adore my Jesus for me.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!