Does the journey of your life seem perilous or risky right now? Take heart.
The Good Shepherd is attentive to each one of us. He searches for us and he loves us, speaking to us, knowing us in the depths of our hearts, our desires, our hopes, as well as our failures and deceptions.
He takes us in just as we are, with our defects and our virtues. For each one of us, he “gives eternal life”: that is, he offers us the possibility of living a full life, a life without end.
As well, he cares for us and guides us with love, helping us to journey along the perilous paths and oftentimes risky roads that come up during life.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!