When the shopping gets tough, ask for some heavenly help.
But it doesn’t need to be that way. As we go in search of the perfect storage solutions, stock up on colorful napkins, snack on the famous meatballs, and worry about going way over budget, we can take heart: There are many saints we can call on for assistance as we shop and set up our homes. While they may not have personally experienced the wonders of places like IKEA, these men and women can act as helpful guides when stress rears its ugly head before, during or after these shopping trips.
Just click on the launch slideshow below to see some of the powerful saints to take along the next time you’re off to shop for your home!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!