Make me preach you without preaching …
so to shine as to be a light to others.
The light, O Jesus, will be all from you.
It will be you who shines through me upon others.
Give light to them as well as to me;
light them with me, through me.
Make me preach you without preaching —
not by words, but by my example
and by the sympathetic influence, of what I do —
by my visible resemblance to Your saints,
and the evident fulness of the love which my heart bears to you.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!