Canonization cause will continue in Rome
The Florida diocese of Palm Beach has concluded its investigation into a miracle said to have occurred in 2017, and the proceedings will now continue in Rome.
The alleged miracle involves a woman who had fought multiple sclerosis for many years. She came to learn of Fr. Capodanno and prayed for his intercession. In 2017, an MRI showed that the lesions in her brain were gone.
Because Father Capodanno served with the U.S. Marines, his candidacy for canonization falls under the Archdiocese of Military Services.
Read his story below:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!