Simple ways to restore the Lord’s Day for a beautiful family life.
So we’ve come up with a few easy ways to help re-focus our minds on what this holy day is truly about. What’s particularly beneficial about observing Sundays as the Sabbath is that not only will it help you feel closer to God, you will also have more time to truly rest and be ready for the week ahead. Of course, we do appreciate this isn’t always easy, so don’t be too hard on yourself if every Sunday doesn’t go according to plan.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!