Simple ways to restore the Lord’s Day for a beautiful family life.
So we’ve come up with a few easy ways to help re-focus our minds on what this holy day is truly about. What’s particularly beneficial about observing Sundays as the Sabbath is that not only will it help you feel closer to God, you will also have more time to truly rest and be ready for the week ahead. Of course, we do appreciate this isn’t always easy, so don’t be too hard on yourself if every Sunday doesn’t go according to plan.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!