Here is an inside look at what the Holy Father does with his time.
The man who occupies the Throne of Peter is in charge of roughly 1.2 billion Catholics around the world, and his chief role is to do what he can to lead the faithful closer in relationship with Jesus Christ.
To that end, the pope of today has designed his day with his primary responsibilities in mind, maintaining a strict schedule of prayer that keeps his soul in touch with God.
Here is a brief slideshow that highlights different aspects of his day.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!