Mary’s birthday will be celebrated with more people wearing this medal she revealed to St. Catherine Labouré.
In honor of Our Lady’s birthday on September 8, the Miraculous Medal Association is distributing 2 million medals, free, to anyone who asks for them.
Since 1830, when Mary appeared to St. Catherine Labouré, giving her the design of the medal, so many miracles have been experienced by those wearing it.
When our Blessed Mother gave the design of the medal to St. Catherine Labouré, she said, “Now it must be given to the whole world and to every person.”
To receive any quantity of medals, visit www.AMM.org, or call 1-800-264-MARY (6279). All medals are blessed at the shrine.
View Fr. Kevin McCraken’s video message here.
See what the medal means here:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!