As one commenter wrote, “The Blessed Mother speaks to all of us, but in particular to children. She is a mother, after all.”
In John 19:26, when Jesus said to John, “Behold your mother,” he made all of us her children, with recourse to a mother in heaven to watch over us, intercede for us and protect us from evil. This video reminds us that even the littlest of her children are close to her heart.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!