Relic tour bringing out thousands of devotees, including many young people.
The tour wraps up on September 20, but by then, the relics will have passed through all the dioceses of Scotland.
See the schedule here.
One young woman noted about the tour and the response it has elicited: “It shows there’s still great faith in Scotland.”
Many of those who are visiting the relics are children.
One group of primary schoolers prepared for the occasion with a Scottish hymn to Therese, written by Georgina Woods. Their performance and more response videos can be seen here.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!