Baby Christina Brown’s birth is one of hope.
The little newborn, Christina Brown from Tennessee, was safely delivered at Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown after a c-section that started at 8:55 p.m. While new dad Justin describes his baby girl as a “true 9/11 baby,” mom Cametrione poignantly shared with Kake.com: “On that day, 9/11, you know you find triumph, you find a piece of joy from a day that’s so drastic and still hurts.”
Doctors were also amazed by the delivery of the “9/11, 9/11, 9/11 baby,” and while the newborn is in the NICU after a small issue with her lungs, her birth is a reminder of hope for the future to come.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!