Here are some practical and fun ways to start building an early sibling bond.
While some kids can’t wait to become a big brother or sister, others may be reticent. Generally speaking though, the more kids that join the family, the fewer issues there are with jealousy. But you can start making this new addition a part of the family long before they make their entrance into the world by following these useful tips aimed at preschoolers and beyond …
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!