Aleteia readers REALLY love the saint of Pietrelcina.
But from among all the saints, our readers really love learning about and praying with Padre Pio. This Capuchin friar who died in 1968 (on September 23) is known as a prayer warrior par excellence, as well as a devil-fighter, guardian angel-lover, and endless dispenser of wisdom.
Here are five of the articles you’ve loved best. There are plenty more than these here. And don’t worry, we’ll keep more coming!
1When we're feeling blue ...
2When we badly want God's help ...
3When someone we love needs help
Bonus: Check out these pics!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!