Aleteia readers REALLY love the saint of Pietrelcina.
But from among all the saints, our readers really love learning about and praying with Padre Pio. This Capuchin friar who died in 1968 (on September 23) is known as a prayer warrior par excellence, as well as a devil-fighter, guardian angel-lover, and endless dispenser of wisdom.
Here are five of the articles you’ve loved best. There are plenty more than these here. And don’t worry, we’ll keep more coming!
1When we're feeling blue ...
2When we badly want God's help ...
3When someone we love needs help
Bonus: Check out these pics!
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!