The little boys will share their birthdays together, just like their daddies!
In a heartwarming story that really demonstrates the true miracle of life, Pat and his wife Ashley arrived at Hastings Regina Hospital and the expectant father texted his brother to let him know they were at the hospital. He heard back from his brother to say that he and his wife, Felicia, were at Woodwinds Hospital waiting to welcome their little bundle, too.
The little boys seemed determined to share the same birthday. In fact, at 6:01 p.m. Pat and Ashley met their new son Jack Todd, while Cooper Kenneth, Paul and Felicia’s son, decided to arrive just before midnight on the same day, at 11:49 p.m.
Paul shared with Kare: “I always kind of thought, or knew, it was a possibility but I didn’t expect it to happen.”
Well, it seems God had big plans for the family. The brothers, who are both members of the police service, will now have the joy of celebrating their children’s birthdays together as they grow up.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!