These mini meditations will give you something to think — and pray — about!
Aleteia is offering our little part to help you achieve this worthy spiritual goal. Each weekday of this Month of the Rosary, one of our editors, Dominican Father Patrick Briscoe, is offering a bite-sized meditation on one mystery.
Packed with Scripture, thought-provoking quotes from the saints, and a little personal reflection, these mini meditations will give you something to think — and pray — about, whether you’re a veteran Rosary-prayer or someone just trying to get started.
Here they are, along with the intro to the series. And tune in this week for the Luminous Mysteries:
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!