These mini meditations will give you something to think — and pray — about!
Aleteia is offering our little part to help you achieve this worthy spiritual goal. Each weekday of this Month of the Rosary, one of our editors, Dominican Father Patrick Briscoe, is offering a bite-sized meditation on one mystery.
Packed with Scripture, thought-provoking quotes from the saints, and a little personal reflection, these mini meditations will give you something to think — and pray — about, whether you’re a veteran Rosary-prayer or someone just trying to get started.
Here they are, along with the intro to the series. And tune in this week for the Luminous Mysteries:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!