These sites welcome millions of pilgrims each year and make an interesting choice as a name for your baby girl.
So take a look at these places that hold great significance for Christians all over the world and see if they might suit your own daughter and family. Even if they’re not your ideal choice, you may want to add these destinations to your list of places to visit on a pilgrimage — with your daughter, of course!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!