Getting married next year? Here are the most inspiring trends for spring/summer season.
As you prepare to say “I do” to the man you love, it’s time to think about your wedding dress. The options are endless: Classic, bohemian, minimalist, or romantic? Silk tulle, lace, taffeta, or an endless train? Do you opt for a made-to-measure dress that’s created in secret for many months, or do you buy one off the rack in a thrift store? Are you hesitating over such a tricky but vital decision?
Even if the options are many, it’s not always easy to find the perfect dress. You want one that is “you,” one in which you feel good, both inside and out, and one that will transform you into a queen for a day and make your husband-to-be’s eyes shine. To help you see more clearly, Aleteia has identified the most inspiring trends for the Spring/Summer 2020 season.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!