Getting married next year? Here are the most inspiring trends for spring/summer season.
As you prepare to say “I do” to the man you love, it’s time to think about your wedding dress. The options are endless: Classic, bohemian, minimalist, or romantic? Silk tulle, lace, taffeta, or an endless train? Do you opt for a made-to-measure dress that’s created in secret for many months, or do you buy one off the rack in a thrift store? Are you hesitating over such a tricky but vital decision?
Even if the options are many, it’s not always easy to find the perfect dress. You want one that is “you,” one in which you feel good, both inside and out, and one that will transform you into a queen for a day and make your husband-to-be’s eyes shine. To help you see more clearly, Aleteia has identified the most inspiring trends for the Spring/Summer 2020 season.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!