Send some heavenly love to those friends you cherish the most.
Here is a short prayer adapted from the Golden Manual, asking God to shower your friends with heavenly graces, both for their body and soul.
O God, who, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, has poured into the hearts of your faithful the gifts of charity; grant to my friends, for whom I implore your mercy, health both of body and soul; that they may love you with all their strength, and cheerfully perform those things which are pleasing to you. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!